Monday, November 3, 2008

Lots of changes

It's been a number of months since my last post. Many changes are afoot. Warriorzone.com is being re-designed and re-done using Joomla 1.5. I expect to have the new site up with a months time. I know many of you have been anticipating the launch and I can assure you it will well have been worth the wait.

Soon and finally... a home for warriors from all walks of life. Whether you are a modern warrior, peaceful warrior, healer, martial artist, or just a warrior of life you will find a niche for yourself in our global warrior tribe.

We have moved out of Miami, FL up to Melbourne, FL. A much more peaceful location not far from Orlando. Dick Severance of the Bujinkan is up the road from me. I should be hooking up with him for training soon. I will say that Melbourne is so much more peaceful than Miami. I felt stressed the entire time I was living there.

Anyhow..I'll be posting some news soon on the new warriorzone.com site.

Take care all..

-Tenguka

No comments: