Sunday, February 24, 2008

About warrior zone

I hope everyone had a great weekend...

I spent time with my wife and son. Worked a bit on my new website Warrior Zone. It isn't quite ready yet but I'll be sure to let everyone know about it when it is ready.

I was contemplating the internet and how wonderful it makes life. I actually work from home doing webdesign for a company and I work on my own projects for the warrior community. In fact my new website Warrior Zone will be all about the community and provide a place for everyone to hang out, promote themselves and their seminars, chat, bitch, etc.

In the mean time do me a favor and head over to russiankettlebells.com. Not only will you be helping me but you'll be helping yourself...

Have an awesome week everyone...

and...

Keep on training the Warrior Way!

-Tenguka

No comments: