Thursday, April 17, 2008

Intense Negativity

Wow...the high is gone. So far moving to Miami and even the new job have been serious let downs.

Miami is overcrowded and hectic non-stop. Nobody is nice and people tend to be very pushy. I'm the type of person where most things just don't bother me. I tend not to attract the negative people and good things tend to happen to me. I always say I have the luck of the Irish and a Sagittarius. But this town..it's different. I think everyone hates themselves here.

I spend all day at work and the mornings and evenings driving. I won't be able to train here...all I do is sleep and work.

I dislike people who bitch and complain and I'm doing it now. I need a new path to open before me another web job that I can do from home. I would like to move out of Miami up and head up to Melbourne. We were up there last weekend dropping off the wifes kids and it was so pleasant with great energy.

The secret says "just ask for it". Well I'm asking for it. I need to be happy again. The last 3 weeks have been hell.

Not a great warrior attitude I know. Well, I am only human...

No comments: