Thursday, April 24, 2008

Road Warrior in Miami

To live in Miami and if you drive you need to be a road warrior. Simple as that. Maybe it's just me...I've never lived in a large city. But here...you need to be on your toes. Stay alert because you are guaranteed to get cut off or to have to hit the brakes with only seconds to spare.

I know, I know...a lot of you live in big cities...your used to it. Maybe I just got lax with my driving skills living in small towns. Well my skills are being finely honed in the city of Miami..lol.

A suggestion for you city drivers...shoot if you drive anywhere anymore. Get the Photo Shield Cover. You'll thank me later. CSI Miami even had an episode about it. If you want to keep the camera's from seeing your license plates then I highly recommend it. They take enough of your money with toll roads and parking fees.

So...I'm thinking a school for defensive driving in the city would be ideal. A sure money maker. Probably teach self defense against car jackings, evasive driving, how to react if something happens (like a flat) at 70 miles an hour, etc. Could be fun. Maybe someones already doing it?

Your thoughts?

No comments: