Friday, May 2, 2008

Miami Beaches, Coral Gables, Motorcycles, and photoshield

It's been a little while since my last post. Things are settling down here in the wonderful city of Miami. I was bit harsh on when I spoke badly about Miami. There are some awesome things about this place. First, there is Coral Gables. I work there... drive down Coral Way... Sidewalk cafes, fine dining, elegant shops. This is the Miami you see on TV. The biggest shock about Miami is culture shock. It's like moving to another country. Seriously, you'll feel like you moved to Central America. I feel the need to take a Spanish class. Oh, did I mention the beaches? Oh my God...we are talking about some seriously sexy women and they aren't just on the beaches. They are everywhere. My wife and I were told by a couple girls at Blockbuster that Miami has a very high divorce rate due to all the (as they called them) 'skanks". I'm guessing that there are a lot of gold diggers here. Not surprising with all the millionaires that live here. So, ok, Miami does have it's perks. Just don't drive in rush hour, ignore the rudeness of just about everyone and it's all good.

Something else about South Florida...Motorcycles. They are everywhere. These guys like to race and you can hear it all night long. I highly recommend the photo shield for these guys. Get it and cover your license plate. I know, I know, you guys think you can out run the cops and you probably can. But what about all those damn cameras? Can we say busted? Get the photo shield if you going to race around South Florida. Seriously.

No comments: