Monday, June 16, 2008

The Attractor Factor and Illusions

I took the family to the Miami Metro Zoo this weekend. Now, if you have never been you should know that this zoo is unlike any zoo you have probably ever been to. You don't get the sense that the animal are caged or unhappy. The animals are free to roam within their areas in a natural setting. The zoo doesn't feel like a prison and the energy is positive. I feel attracted to the zoo...

...Over the last couple weeks I have been pulled or should I say attracted to Joe Vitale's material. In particular the audio book called "The Attractor Factor". Listening to this material has been opening my eyes to concepts that I learned so long ago but could never make it work. I've always believed that I could create my own reality. The concept hit home after reading "Illusions" by Richard Bach many years ago. The book was passed to me by a roommate with her telling me I had to read this. The first time I read the book I had tears in my eyes. The truth of it was so clear. We truly do create our realities. I re-read that book at least a 100 times and have passed out multiple copies which of course always required me to buy a new copy. I still have a copy stored in a box somewhere.

The problem with "Illusions" is that it didn't say how to do it. Sure, it taught to believe and you would get what you desired. Write your own movie it tells you. Great! But it didn't tell you how to get past all the negative crap we have within ourselves which likes to pop up during the reality creation process. All the doubt, fear, and other such silliness.

So...this brings me back to Joe Vitale's book, "The Attractor Factor". Did you know that Joe was in the movie "The Secret"? Another great piece of work that lets us know that we can create our own realities. Again..the question? How to do that? Joe breaks it down in his "The Attractor Factor". I've been working through the 5 steps to creating my own reality.

In a nut shell...It's all about attraction. We attract what we focus on, what we believe in. If you focus on all the negative crap that what you are going to get in your life. If you are constantly thinking about getting cancer or getting hit in a car eventually that will happen. Why? Because the universe gives you what you focus on. Keep focusing on what you don't want will only give you what you don't want.

So...a shift of focus is necessary. FOCUS on WHAT YOU WANT. Nothing else. Don't think about all the bad things that "Could" happen.

Think it, live it, be it.

The universe will open the doors for you to get what you desire. So head towards your dream don't worry about the little details. Stay focused and the details will fill themselves in. Perhaps you'll meet a key person at a store or the money will fall in your lap from somewhere totally unexpected. If you truly believe and desire it the way will become clear.

get the book...work through it to remove your negativity. Focus on your what you desire.

...so why do I feel attracted to the zoo, not just any zoo, but the Miami Metro Zoo. The energy is right. I feel peaceful there. The bird aviary is a sanctuary, a nice place to get away to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-I'm not sure if that last one went through - sorry. Keep in touch :)

Joe Vitale has got some remarkable information - I've learned alot from him! Have you happened to check out his buddy Kevin Trudeau's new audio CD?

It's called Your Wish Is Your Command. Very neat program, I was directed to it by Joe!

What an awesome guy! Anyway - be sure to keep in touch!

-Simranjeet Singh
http://www.simranjeet.com