Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Breaking free and creating my reality

Plans are in the works... setting myself up as a full time freelance web developer / integrator and as a affiliate marketer. Why? I'm tired of sitting in an office that isn't in my house for 9 hours everyday. I used to develop from home and I loved the flexibility of it. I took the job seeing dollar signs. It's not freedom though.

My goal in life is freedom. To be free to travel, explore, not be tied down, etc

so..the plans are in the works.. to create my reality as I see fit.

My thanks to Joe Vitale, John Wingert and so many other reality creation gurus who helped me see the light. They are my models, my inspiration.

Why should anyone be chained to a desk in this day and age of modern technology, of the internet which allows communication from anywhere in the world.

The dream..my dream, is going to be a reality.

No comments: