Monday, March 17, 2008

Moving

Changes are afoot for me.

The family and I are moving from Texas back to Florida. I was offered a job with Oxidev in Coral Gables. The good news is that there will be plenty of training opportunities for in Florida. I know that there are a couple of Bujinkan Shidoshi in Miami. I'm also thinking about attending some of Matt Furey's seminars over in Tampa. On top of that there are instructors in Palm Beach, Orlando, Melbourne (Dick Severance).

I'm sorry to have to leave Boulders climbing gym in Harker Heights but I know there is a nice one in Miami which should be killer. The crappy thing is that Florida doesn't have anywhere to do any rock climbing in the great outdoors. In fact there isn't much of anything to do in the outdoors unless it happens to be water based. Guess I'll be taking up Ocean Kayaking. I used to scuba dive and sail so I may take that up again.

Anyhow...

The Warrior Tech blog will continue and the launch of WarriorZone.com is immanent.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Welcome to Florida. I'm Paul Fisher, Palm Beach Bujinkan Dojo. We have some similar interests. .
Jack Hoban seminar here May 3rd, Hope you can make it.

Best wishes,

Paul
www.paulfisher.com
561 818-3235

Tenguka aka Collin said...

Hey Paul and thanks. We've met and I've trained in your Dojo a few times. That was back about 7 years ago. You had sponsored a Mark O'Brien seminar. I remember your dojo as being an awesome place to train. I'll look into getting to the Jack Hoban seminar. I intend to look up Felix here in Kendall for training. Thanks for visiting.